Returning from shutdowns COVID-19 CONSENT FORM
I, (your name)_______________, knowingly and willingly consent to have hair services performed during the COVID-19 pandemic. This means;
1) I understand the COVID-19 virus has a long incubation period during which carriers of the virus may not show symptoms and still be highly contagious. It is impossible to determine who has it and who does not, given the current limits in virus testing.
2) I confirm that I am not presenting any of the following symptoms of COVOID-19 listed below:
• Temperature above 100 degrees • Shortness of breath • Loss of sense of taste or smell • Dry cough • Sore Throat
3) I confirm that I have not been around anyone with these symptoms in the past 7 days.
4) I do not live with anyone who is sick with covid (or any virus) or quarantined.
5) To prevent the spread of contagious viruses and to help protect each other, I understand that I will have to wear a mask when in the salon with other clients and stylists.
6) I understand that Wild Orange Salon and its stylists/practitioners, cannot be held liable for any exposure to the virus or any other contagion.
By requesting an appointment, I agree to all of the above statements.
Signature _________(appointment record)
Date _______(the date of your confirmed appointment)
What to know about your next visit to the salon.
As of June 25th 2022, Alameda has realigned with California's face mask guidelines. However, with Covid cases on the rise this summer and the city and state continuing to strongly recommend wearing a mask indoors, we at Wild Orange Salon are requiring that all staff and clients are masked while in the salon.
Availability & Location
Hair by Helzer is now Helzer at Wild Orange Salon and will no longer be taking appointments in San Francisco. This is bittersweet, but as the new owner of Wild Orange in Alameda, Helzer will be focussing all their spoons on developing the new salon.
2.Safety and Sanitation Requirements (for EVERYONE)
-A face mask is required to enter the salon and must be worn during your appointment. Face coverings must cover the nose and mouth. Using a mask with ear straps is recommended for your hair appointments. If you don't have a mask one will be provided for you.
-If you show signs of illness or run a temperature I must ask you to reschedule.
- The chair will also be disinfected after every guest.
- All tools (brushes and combs and shears, clippers, capes etc.) are disinfected after each client. A new tool will be used on each new client (per usual).
3.How your visit to the salon will be different
-For the most part things will feel pretty regular. Wild orange is a cozy space so you may prefer to wait outside.
-We prefer to not have + ones at your appointment due to the cozy quarters, but let your stylist know if you need special accommodations.
-Amenities are slowly making a comeback. We still encourage you to byob, however we do have an assortment of beverages and snacks available if you need them.
- Face shields are available for your comfort during shampoos and blow outs. This is a small, clear plastic visor that adheres to your forehead. You might actually like it because it keeps hair from getting in your eyes.
- Contactless check out is now fully operational through the Square Appointment App, Venmo, and Apple Pay.
We are truly excited to be here and serving the community with authentic, ultra personalized and environmentally friendly hair, scalp and vibe services. Thank you for being a part of the magic.
Welcome to the new Wild Orange Salon with Hair by Helzer & the Wild O. Team